Rooted: Please Pardon Our Progress
When it comes to Rooted’s blog, emails, and social media, we try our hardest to exclusively dedicate our content to supporting and encouraging you in your ministry. We want to be a ministry, and not a business who is trying to sell products and make a profit.
With that being said, over the next three weeks we will begin our Rooted “Flip the Statistic” Campaign, as we seek to expand the services and encouragement we offer to student ministry leaders. This campaign will last for a limited time.
In 2018, Rooted would like to:
- Double our blog content for parents.
- Develop a monthly “Top 10” of Christian parenting articles from publications across the web (like the Top 10 we have for youth pastors).
- Expand Rooted Regional Groups from three cities to over a dozen.
- Increase Rooted podcast content.
- Keep conference prices low and allow youth ministry volunteers and seminary students to come for half-price.
We need your help! Please consider donating a small monthly amount today. Thank you for your patience and prayers as we seek to advance Rooted’s Gospel-centered movement in youth ministry.